Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Golly this is fun 27 June 2006 6:09pm

I just got in to Kansas City. It is 6:00pm on the nose. I missed the shuttle back to Columbia by thirty minutes. I have four bags to watch out for so it is gonna be a blast. basically that means I can get food and go to the restroom when the shuttle gets here at 8pm. Yes 8, one hour and fifty-eight minutes from now. I had hoped to hop on to the wireless at KCI, that’s why they have it after all, but the signal it so weak I can’t do anything about it. At least I have my battery charged so I can start typing these up and posting them when I can.

I can’t wait to get home and sleep in my own bed. All this air conditioning I have spent my time in the last five days is making me sick. Well that and the long days, and the unusual food, and all this hauling stuff. I would be feeling pretty good about now if I didn’t spend the last five days hauling more stuff than a pack mule.

Well I am not sure how to start writing this up but I will start with today and work backwards I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home