Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cleaning house

As some of you have noticed, there is a small increase in my postings. Well I have been cleaning house. In my periods of physically cleaning my house today, I have been cleaning digitally, too.

When you track over 100 blogs (103 as of this moment), receive 15 listservs in digest form, and have 5 or 6 other listservs that I track, it is easy to build up a back log.

As anyone who has worked in a library during the summer will tell you, we don't do a lot that isn't on the critical list during the summer. Now that the summer is racing to a close, what better time than to do some cleaning?

I have filed my work email into proper folders. I have read the book reviews from blogs. I am still filing emails in my personal email addresses. Now I am down to blogging about the posts and information that I have found interesting that would be enjoyable for you fine folks.

Feel free to comment.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home