Friday, October 27, 2006

One month and all is well

I am learning so many things about this great town. I have to admit that I love all the cultures. I have learned so much. I am slowly working on learning Somali. For the moment I can only say please and thank-you, but it is exciting and humbling to work so hard and only learn two words. Thank you to everyone helping me learn.

I also wanted to get the word out that I will be teaching some free Yoga classes at the library. I will be teaching three morning classes and two evening classes Mondays November 13, 20, and 27 at 8 am in the large meeting room; and Tuesday evenings November 14 and 21 at 8pm also in the large meeting room.

Feel free to email me with any questions, comments or concerns, purple.cat.yoga at gmail dot com.

Classes will be about 60 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home