Wednesday, September 27, 2006

One week and counting

I have been in Pelican Rapids for a week. I have developed an insane love for eating at Riverside. It is close to the public library, and thus close to my home.

I will do almost anything to avoid unpacking my house. So I hang out at Riverside, I hang out at the library (usually by the fireplace so if you want to find me that is your best bet) and finding other ways to busy myself.

I have loved the last week here. The trees are turning colors and the air is growing crisp. I will once again have a normal winter.

For those of you who spent a year listening to me tell you how odd it was to see the rain fall straight out of the sky, I am now glad to tell you that I smiled as I watched the rain fall at a beautiful angle today.

More later, including photos, I hope.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home