Thursday, July 27, 2006

Well it has been a few weeks

since I last posted about New Orleans, but this just came across in one of my emails from YALSA.

It is a short video about how ALA helped New Orleans. This will show you all more of what I saw. They didn't just find the busiest and cleanest places. The main part of town was like this when I was there. I did not have a Hurricane; I don't like rum. :)

Take some time to watch it. It is true, I had a mental image of what I wanted New Orleans to be like. And like when you go to a movie of your favorite book, I was worried my experiance wouldn't live up to the mental pictures I had. It did. I can't wait to go back.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!


mms://65.56.1.67/stream3/cvb/alavideo.wmv

http://www.neworleanscvb.com/static/index.cfm/contentID/3/sectionID/3/subsectionID/0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home