Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cool new links

As some of you may know, I read a lot of blog. Most of them are library related, others are just plain fun. The two links below came to me through the Infoblog.


Govtrak
This is one of those really neat resources every voter should use. You can search for bills as they make their way through the governmental system. You can search by politician's name, bill number, or subject. You can also look at committee assignments and voting records. If you like to know what your Congress person is doing, this is the easiest way to find out what they are doing with their day.

GOOG411
Some of you already know how I feel about Google. But this is really cool. Everyone needs 411 at some point, the fact that it is free is the best idea. The video is kind of neat and really shows how the product works. I haven't tried it yet, but I have it in my phone, just in case.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home