Sunday, July 09, 2006

Two more friends

Now imagine trying to get all these animals into an already tight luggage situation. I brought a whole extra suitcase, a carryon and my laptop bag. I had quite the situation going through the security check in New Orleans to get on the plane. I was told I had to fit Booker T Bear and a few other things into my bag. So in the hast of trying to get my ID, my tickets, and my two carryons, then the added pressure of fitting a shopping bag into one of my other bags, I dumped the contents of my messenger bag all over the floor.

After such a full couple of days, I shoved everything into my bag and looked forward to spending a few hours sitting on a plane. I look forward to adding these to guys into my office menagerie. I won Booker T Bear (the orange one) in another spin the wheel and win.

Pennyworthy bear I got when I talked to their booth and stumbled through the storytime. I stepped on the spider, porcupine, and a knight. The porcupine was kinda sour. Now the Pennyworthy bear (yet to be named, I am now excepting suggestions) is only about three inches tall, so he fit about anywhere, but Booker made it kind of tricky.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home