Saturday, September 30, 2006

A good full day

Or a couple of days. I use to come into the Library to hang out and check email. Now I come in to the library to check email and work. But I love it. The staff and the patrons have been so nice to me. They have allowed me to slowly learn how to use the computer systems and such.

The small town life is suiting me just fine. The weather has been fabulous, I don't care what the locals say. Cold rainy windy, I love it all. A little shopping here and there, most recently at the Pass It On Shop. I bought a load of kitchen stuff. I can't wait to start baking. Finally people to eat my food, poor things.

I am working, sorta. I am helping out at the desk. I am remembering how much I love the public library. It is just a more lively place to work. And then with all of these windows. This is a beautiful library. I never get tired of hearing people say how much they love the library.

The house, which I love, is in massive mess. I am still having a terrible time trying to convince myself I need to unpack. But seriously, with weather this nice how can you stay inside and unpack?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home